Books and Leaflets
- Kidney Dialysis and Transplants - the 'at your fingertips' guide - Dr Andy Stein and Janet Wild RGN. Class Publishing. more information here >
- Kidney Failure Explained (4th Edition) - Dr Andy Stein and Janet Wild RGN. Highly Commended at the BMA Book Awards. Class Publishing. more information here >
- Life on the List - An exploratory study of the life world of individuals waiting for a kidney transplant. download here >
- Renal Recipe Book download here >
- Kidney Care Cook Book download here >
- Kidney Care Recipe Cards download here >
Information materials (ie DVD)
- A short film exploring organ donation in the Hindu population. view here >
NICE Guidelines on Peritoneal Dialysis
- CG125 Peritoneal dialysis: understanding NICE guidance. download here >
The Truth about Transplants
Practical information about benefits, housing, employment rights and discrimination, debt and tax issues
British Heart Foundation
The British Pain Society
Give a Kidney – one's enough
Provides information on all aspects of kidney disease.
National Kidney Federation
Kidney Research UK
Money Advice Service
Includes NHS Choices with information about kidney disease.
NHSBT UK kidney transplant centres
Definitions, symptoms, causes and treatments of kidney failure.
Website for health professionals associated with kidney disease. Includes comprehensive list of patient information.
Renal Patient View
Transplant Support Network
A source of benefit and grant information.