We hope you find our BKPA Facebook Group Page a helpful place to share news, stories and personal experiences.
The Facebook group is for patient support and not for medical advice as we are not doctors. Members should always refer to their healthcare professionals for personalised drug and treatment advice.
We need users to be aware that we cannot allow posts that:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Advertisements and spam
- Unrelated, repetitive or off-topic posts
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Posts encouraging anything illegal
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights there to or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
We monitor the Facebook Group to check for offensive or inappropriate postings, but if we ever miss anything, please let us know and we will remove any posts which fall into the above categories.
If the user continues with inappropriate posts we will ban them from the site.
The BKPA does not take responsibility for any content posted or input from third parties.